I welcome and encourage comments on TRUZEST; however, there are some instances where comments will be edited or removed without notice. Comments deemed to be spam, offensive, that attack an individual personally, or that include profanity will be deleted. I simply ask that you keep the content respectful and relevant to the posts. My intention is to share ideas, while supporting and encouraging others – please be nice!
This comment policy is subject to change at any time.
In compliance with the 2009 Federal Trade Commission (FTC) ruling, I offer the following disclosure to my readers:
- The content of this blog is a source of income, used to promote businesses, services, and products.
- You will only find businesses, services, and products on my blog that I use and highly recommend to my readers.
- Whether or not I receive payment for the promotion of a business/service/product, I will always provide my honest opinion.
- The integrity of my blog message is of utmost importance to me; I would never jeopardize the trust of my readers just to earn more money.
- Affiliate partnerships with businesses, services, and products may or may not be mentioned within the content of my blog.
TRUZEST strives to provide my readers with fun, inspiring, and helpful material. I receive a small profit for the time I take to research, write, and market my content. For any questions, please message me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org .
I am not responsible for the republishing of the content found on this blog on other Web sites or media without my permission.